Well hello there! My name is Jenn and I am so happy you are here! Photography is my absolute passion and I have been so fortunate to be able to grow my business for the past 10 years with amazing clients. I hope you'll become one of them very soon.
A little about me:
- I've been behind the lens of a camera for over 20 years, starting in the darkroom processing film at 15 year old.
- I do not take myself too seriously and will almost always sacrifice myself for others. In the photography world that means that I am not above laying in a mud patch to get just the right shot, been there, done that!
- I love kids. I love to make them laugh, find out what is important to them, and I always try and win them over above all else in family sessions. I love hearing repeat clients tell me that their kids are "so excited to get pictures done with Jenn again!"
- I love light. I'm always falling in love with some spot that has great light. It could be a random parking lot, but it it's lit beautifully I can make it work.
- I think every smile is beautiful and love capturing them, although sometimes the best image doesn't include a smile at all.
- I have a ridiculously cute 6 year old son who somehow still lets me take photos of him after all these years.
- I learn something new with every session, either technically about photography or human nature. I love that. I'm a lifelong learner.
- Clients become friends and that's the best perk I can think of.
I would love to speak with you and talk about what your session inspiration is, let's grab coffee (or something stronger?).
I am originally from Portland and currently reside in SW with my son and two rescue mutts. Wanna check out more of my work? Head over my Facebook Page or follow along on with my personal Instagram for a ton of photos of my kiddo, trust me he's super cute! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to work with you very soon!